Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A post and some pics to catch up

I kinda disappeared i know w w

alot happen in the past few months ~ I'm kinda lazy to share everything but in a short episode w w w 

I have a vacation with dubi in Eilat!  it was he's birthday present~

we had really good time, we also met Kered and Sergei there cus they did a diving course!

see we hang out together most of the days, even we we didn't meant to w w it was really fun tho

i feel this trip helped me to know Keren more and now were good friends, it makes me happy  w w

at Selena club Eilat~

cute Kerennn
one of our last eve when we ate Mexican food

i also watched the new Jurassic World movie with Aviv,Noam, and dubi
the movie was awesome as u know, I LOVE dinosaurs and I'm very satisfied with the way they put the feathers of dinosaurs in the new movie
i went to meeting with Noy and Georgie for our AkipoyoX Hello kitty events! we did a Hello Kitty theme party and the fashion show in the Center con fair and it was a really nice experience to go to the office and everything
Innu came for a vacay in Israel , actually since that vacay she came again to a course so we had the chance to see her last week~
here we gave her the late birthday resent we bought 
Noy b ought us a cowboy boots friendship necklaces


i have photoshoots for my products, the site will be ready very soon~ cnt wait to share with u everything!


Daniel and I celebrated 2 year anniversary~
we went to a fancy restaurant that i really love and wanted Daniel to taste it and then a cool bar


at the bar~ i wore my new Bambi dress that Paris Hilton had! and my new PERFECT shoes that dubi bought me for the 2 year anniversary~ felt like a princess




The Hello Kitty party was SO FUN!! we had perfect time~
here's my cute party coord~

and some cute picsss



The Hello Kitty event was very nice,Noy and I had our accessories stall and i also sell second-hand brand clothes~


I guess Kitty love my art w w 
with my cutiess w w 
and hers me getting wild 

from day 2#! we bought Valentine Hello Kitty! love this aesthetic so muchhh
and with big Kitty w w so cute


Daniel moving out and I'm helping him and guess ill be there a lot too~ so he let me decorate and be in charge on the style w w 
I'm going on an Aloha vibe kinda and trust me it will look cute! actually were off to the new apartment rn to clean and do everything~ I'm kinda tired but its been a week already and were trying to do it as much as we can to enter there already
so I'll go now cus were going to get some Poke and then go cleannnn
thank u for reading and hope to make more post again soo
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. מחכה כבר לעוד פוסטים♡♡ כיף שחזרת!

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...