Sunday, June 13, 2021

Our vacayyyy+ alot of pics

Hi hiiiii
It's really late now for update but these days r crazy
 and I wanna tell u guys about our vacay already!
So Daniel had he's birthday last month and we had to delay our celebration to the beginning of the month, I took him to B&B in the north of Israel for the weekend he was really happy and I must say we both really needed it, we drove on Tuesday, on our way there we stoped at Gan garoo, which is an Australian park with Kangaroos and more kind of Australian animals I must say that it was really important to me to check on this park since I'm not going to zoo or places where animals being in trades between zoos, and I was really happy to read about this park that they have a lot of insurance and rules  from Australia about the animals that they have in the park and most of the animal never took out of their nature homes, + the staff there were really nice and the animals were cute and happy we fed parrots and kangaroos, and they also have a dinosaurs maze there! it was so nice even tho we had to do it really fast before they closed the park lol
my coord for the day
Tunic...from Georgie
skort...Liz lisa
shoes...Alenbi
hat...Greece
bag...Pink latte
necklace...random shop
shushu...gift from Emi
braceletes....friends


    
  


with boooooo


so smol

they were SO lazy,and it felt like I fed a huge rabbit lol


so pics from the dinosaurs maze



raaawwwrrrr

when we arrive in our room for the weekend,we went to buy some groceries and we were REALLY hungry. I had to order a place in a restaurant but I didn't think all the restaurant gonna be full for the rest of the weekend so we had to find an alternative and we ordered homemade pasta, this was the best choice we could do I swear, it was one of the best pasta I've ever eaten we also bought wine and I cut salad and we had such a romantic night, after eating we relaxed in the hot tub and just enjoyed our time~ we were both really tired so we off to sleep really early
the morning after we made breakfast, we got tan and enjoy the pool till the noon and then we had a massage we had the best and relaxed late morning ever in the afternoon we went to pet cows spontaneity lol and then went to the Kineret to enjoy the view a little bit,after a while we came back to our room to made dinner
the morning after we enjoy the pool and got sunbath as much as we could and then we got ready and had to leave the room but! we didn't stop there! we drove all the way to Tiberias to enjoy the Kineret more and it was such a good way to finish our weekend
on our way to the room we stopped next the Kineret lake
I took us a Japanese style room and it was super beautiful and fancy, 
with a hot tub and a private pool



best pasta ever
sunbath time
if u wonder how do I look as a flower~ so this is me
on our way to the Kineret lake and spot a cowshed
look how beautifulll
such a babyyyy

my love
on our way home when we stopped at Kineret
being smexy
we also stopped in a sunflower field 
LOL

of course that since this weekend I did ALOT of things~ 
I also started a course today! I'm studying photoshop and illustrator so ill be able to work on my own sketches and mockups alone for my business, I'm super happy with it I used to study it back in high school but I literally don't remember a thing, only that I really loved and enjoy it! 
so wish me luck
next week is my last shifts so I'm hoping to be a little less stressed with everything and hope to reach everything i want and need
since i joined the course late I'm taking the classes I've missed since Friday3 lessons so i also had one today and the third one in the afternoon with the rest of the class, and another one tomorrow morning~ so it was a really long day and I'm super tired so now its time for me to go to sleep~
i hope to update soon im sorry for saying it all the time I'm trying my best trust me
anyway, thank u for reading

4 comments:

  1. Omg it looks such an intense weekend! I'm glad you both got to relax, and the place looks so nice! I can't wait to read your next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a fun and relaxing weekend!! Even tho tbh I don't see the connection between australian zoo and dinosaurs LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks amazing! And you look so happy <3 Glad that you enjoyed your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhh I could use a vacation too ;_; Love the photos!!! And those animals are so cute♥

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...