Wednesday, May 26, 2021

haircut for my dogs,Henna and wedding,dates and more~^^


 Hi hi~
 these past weeks were crazy and now i think its time to share~
in the start of this war that we had i went to meet Georgie and Noy in Tel Aviv,it was the last time that i met them till now and i really hope to meet my gyarusa soon the streets were kinda empty but we didn't think it was a big deal, we bought bubble tea at Sobing like usual, got something to eat in Dizisen and just chated~ everything was great until the moment we was about to go home and then Gaza  started to bomb Tel Aviv,i got a bit panic and we ran to the shelter inside dizicen like everyone else. this was terrifying. were not used to have red alerts and rockets all over our heads in these areas in Israel..when we were about to go out they started to firing rockets again, when everything was calm a Lil bit we all split and rushed home. this was crazy as hell and the most terrifying thing is that this was just starting.
in the area i live, there were no red alerts, but there were rocks throwing on cars, and ppl were almost got lynched. and still.
lately, i had a lot of things going+ the situation in Israel which was not easy at all and made me focus on it most of the time now we're in a ceasefire but it's still its terrifying to walk in some areas since they're a lot of terror attacks on the streets like stabbing, driving over ppl and stuff..anyway, were trying to leave our life as much as we can and just be more careful to what's going on around us.

my cord for the meetup with Georgie and Noy before everything started
camisole...off brand
skirt...Tralala
summer cardigan...Liz Lisa
shoes...Yumetnebou
bag...Off brand
belt...All+
hat..bought in Greece
accessories...handmade+central station
also few pics when we still had fun


in all this crazy days,we kept our everyday business. we got the iron dome and shelters to run to when needed,and as i said in my area it was more quiet from rockets so i took my babies to get haircuts for summer, they were really good boys as usual my dogs really love haircuts and they know when were going to their dogs grooming since i have 5 dogs and its hard to take them all together i split it to 2 days




super cute pic that my brother took lol


also this weeks were crazy at work cus my manager got married,and my friends from work were invited to her Henna which is like a traditional pro wedding party with a lot of blessing and stuff
even tho I'm half Moroccan and Tunisian we never had Henna in our family  so it also was my first time in Henna since non of my friends got married lol, it really reminds Mimuna actually I wrote about it in one of my posts anyway it was super fun it was a while ago before all the war started

in between all this events and everyday routing Dubi and i had our dates
one time we went to Izakaya to eat ramen ,and the other time we drove to Jaffa to eat shrimps and travel
Tasting original ramen for the first time~~
a view when we travel in Jaffa
my boo
Coord point~i haven't took any photos more than this one
yummm
last week my manager wedding was on Dubi's birthday date
of course we knew it a long time ago, before I went to the wedding i surprised him with balloons and a card the wedding was super fun, my manager looked beautiful and i got drunk what i usually don't do at all LOL but we had such great time~~~ dubi came to pick me over after the wedding party was over and i was so so drunk they day after dubi and i woke up and went to the mall to eat and in the evening we had a movie double data with our friends Noam and Aviv, Aviv also had a birthday so Noam and i decided to make them a nice dinner and cake and just chill together we watched Aladdin together and after the movie Noam and i brought the cake with candles and everything
i felt so good in that dress!
dress...mom bought me
shoes...Ma*rs
so beautiful~
 dinner from Friday night that we made for Daniel and Aviv
make a wish~~

Yesterday eve i met Yuval after more than half year, since it was covid and then everytime that we wanted to meet something happen we FINALLY made it lol we went to a new place called Mimi,it looked like a cafe in Paris- fancy and cute with a lot of beautiful tasty cakes we set there till they closed and then we moved to sit in Yuval's car til almost 2AM since we had SO MUCH to catch up!!! i missed her so much
top...bezalel market
skirt...Tralala
sneakers...Adidas
bag...Rady
accessories...central station+random shops

Look how beautiful and fancyyyy,felt like in France
what we orderd~ Lemon Tarte and Napoleon cheese cake
Yesterday i told my boss that I'm leaving soon,since i want to put all my effort on my shop and work on myself more. I'm going to work till the end of June and then that's it. it was super hard step to make since I'm boring there for almost 4 year now. I'm proud of myself and i know I'm on the right way. i know I'm gonna feel it as soon as it will get closer, for now i have all the month to spend there~

Im gonna get ready for my Ukulele session, Thank u for ready my long long post
bye bye for now~~~


6 comments:

  1. really cute pics!! Thank you for sharing <3 I'm glad to hear things are getting better there, please continue to stay safe!
    Also, it's awesome to hear you are going to focus on your shop, I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u!
      were doign our best to live noramally as possible eve n if everyday something bad keeps happening hereஇ௰இ
      thank u again love(^∀^●)ノシ(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

      Delete
  2. I'm so grateful that you're all safe! That must have been so scary Dx Thank you for keeping us updated.
    But it is wonderful to hear that you're all still able to find happiness in these difficult times. And good luck to you on your future. I hope that your shop and my shop will do well this year!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for ur care o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
      im really hope mt shiop will be my main dreamjob and ill work hard for it to happend!✪ ω ✪

      Delete
  3. I am happy to hear you are safe! I wish all good feelings over to israel. I also enjoyed seeing your make with the bottom lashes, it gives me these oldschool around 2012 vibes...I love your shop, I plan on getting more but currently I need to get other stuff I desperately need T.T I thought about the pouch tho...it's so cute. I get it's an accessory but I was just saying if it was a real bag, I would immediately buy lol...(yes it was me with the comment on ig lol)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sweetieヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
      i LOVE the oldschool vibes of 2012~ it made me happy that i said it!
      i actually thought that it will be much cuter to wear a pouch and it can make any coord so much princessy and cute;0;

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...