Saturday, April 10, 2021

Passover and holiday with my family,AKP meetup and more~

Hows everyone doing??
i missed blogging and have a lot to talk about but I think ill split it to 2 posts
so first of all we finally had the chance to do Passover seder with my family! we arrived early at my grandpa house and get ready for the seder~
my grandpa got a lil crazy this year and got EACH ONE OF US a present for Passoverjust to imagine him taking all this bunch of shopping bags up to he's apartment makes me think of how much effort and love he put in each present! i swear i almost cried it touched my heart so much later we went to my cousins home where we did the seder this year, i was so happy and excited to meet everyone after so long and also got drunk with my cousins lol
we ate and chatted and played cards against humanity and it was super fun we stayed to sleep and my grandpa house and the morning after we ate breakfast together, missed these nostalgic mornings at my grandpa and grandma's house..and i miss my grandma so much after breakfast we stayed for a lil longer and then drove back home
my Passover coord
dress...
jacket...bezalel market
hat...
boots...Yumetenbo
necklace...aliexpress
with grandpa when he gave me he's holiday present such a precious smile

missed them all so much!!!!!!
of course ugly pic
KING

i had a day off on Monday and i went to Tel Aviv with mom to travel a bit, we went to bezalel market and ate fresh food together,later that day i stayed and went to dizi cen to meet my gals
we just had fun as usual and went to get boba drink at so bing before we split back homes
shirt...LIZ LISA DOLL
shorts...Colza
shoes...converse
hat...fril
bag...Cecil mcbee
bear charm...SweetHeartYun
accessories...central station,handmade

mommy and I on our way
with my gals

yumyum~
on 1.4 my grandpa celebrated 92 yes yes,he is a very funny man! since we all worked we made a family meeting the day after and everyone came to celebrate he's birthday with him he was so happy! my mom made a beautiful strawberries chocolate and cream cake and also made Tunisian fricassee, which is a Tunisian sandwich, that made from a deep-fried bun and a special hot tomato salad, potato.egg and tuna! one of the best foods ever i swear and one of my grandpa's favorite too! after we all ate grandpa opened he's birthday presents I'm so happy i got the chance to see my family twice at the same week!
i wanted to wear something casual but cute to my grandpa's birthday and didn't had much time after work so this what i picked up to wear
sweater...bezalel market
skirt...TRALALA
shoes...UGG
bag...Cecl mcbee
bear charm...SweetHeaartYun
belt...All+
accessories...urbanica,central station,All+

Tunisian fricassee

and this AMAZING cake my mom also made!
on Saturday,dubi performed with a band that he's playing with for few month now, they invited friends to come see them but so many people and friends came to see their show a lot more than they imagine! they played 9 covers and one original song by one of the guys that played with them the perform was AMAZING and I'm so proud of dubi!!! everyone got crazy over them i can't even explain how amazing and professional they played and looked! I still can't get over it tho lol i was so so happy he did it and enjoyed also, dubi went with hes friends to do camping and i haven't seen him all the Passover holiday till the show,actually we haven't met for like a week and half! 
and i missed my baby so so much
im your biggest fan i swear i cant wait for the next show my love
the show was amazing!
later we helped to clean everything after the show and we went to dubi's house to relax a lil~
in the end of Passover, there's a Moroccan Jewish traditional day called Mimuna,in this eve,when Passover is officially over we eat sweets, dancing to music and hosting everyone who want to join! this is the best eve for me lol my friends invited us to their Mimunas so before we went dubi and i were so so hungry so we went to eat out one of our favorite dish at Zozobraits so tasty that we barely say this restaurant name out loud cus then we MUST eat there  
well i have another meetup that i want to share about but i think ill leave it for next post
i think ill post soon tho~but for now it enough, ill go get myself ready because im going to meet dubi after i haven't seen him for few days and already miss him very much were gonna have a movie night finally
that's all for now,thank u for supporting my blog friends
bye for now see u next post~

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah I'm so happy you had a lovely Passover with your family! Honestly your family pics are so so cute <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u princess!(✿◡‿◡) misse them all so so much;;

      Delete
  2. Awwwww I love your family! And Grandpa is so precious! Happy bday to him! Glad you all had a wonderful time!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u baby~he is precious(>人<;)love him so much
      (❁´◡`❁)

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy you got to celebrate with your family! Your coords are so cute as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u(✿◡‿◡) i needed that so bad~ hope everyone will be able to meet their loved ones soon(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

      Delete
  4. i always love ur outfits so much! and all that food looks so yummy, i'll have to order from your shop soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sweetieo(*^@^*)o the food on holiday is always the best!! and Fricassee is one of the best trust me( •̀ ω •́ )✧
      sure baby! my pleasure!(✿◡‿◡)(✿◡‿◡)

      Delete
  5. The fricassee looks so yummy omg!!! You're so lucky to have your grampa around, I miss mine so much!!! Happy passover cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it issssssssss one of the best foods in the world i swear(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
      im sorry to hear it;; i really hope you'll be able to meet your family soon asap baby( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰)

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...