Tuesday, February 2, 2021

IG live ,saturday and everyday life

 


how everyone doing
so finally i have some time to update my blog~
so nothing much happened,I'm still working hard everyday till the big surprise that I'll be able to tell u about very soon and I'm super excited I think ill make a special post about it
but! for the big things that I'm working on rn i had to get a new computer FINALLY
after years that I haven't used a computer except for updating my blog through my mom's laptop lol
its about time that I'll have my own so I bought  new laptop and I'm absolutely in love
new LENOVO laptop and it came with a bag,big thanks for my big brother who helped me look for the best since I don't understand in computers at all

I'm still at Dubi' home everyday cus its much more easier for us to work~ and I went home for the weekend 2 weeks ago, and last weekend we went together
so when I was home 2 weeks ago I had some nice quality time with my mom and my lil brother~ and time for myself alone so i decided to do a IG makeup live and take some pics just for fun, I haven't done this in a very long time and it was super fun for me Georgie took some pics through the live~ thank u piyo i used new bottom lashes after a long time~ it looked really cute and dolly but oh boy I'm not used to it at all I think ill use it more often for meetups tho, anyway here's the results and some pics that I took after



On Saturday I went with mom to a beautiful place next out home, I cant believe that I've never been there and I live there 25 years anyway,I found the best place for chilling next home~mom and I just travel there and she took some pics of mein the evening I made my bag for the next day because I went back to Dubi's house to keep working




on Sunday before I got back to dubi's house I had to go to the bank and more places so I decided to dress up cute, when we don't really have where to go I just dress anywhere I can
and of course when I arrived we worked
everytime when we went out to do something I dressed nice but most of the time I'm in my pajama lol
Sweater...second hand from friend
skirt...LITIRA
shoes...UGG
bag...Loungefly
hat...call it SPRING
 
and another coord from this week
I tried to do ponytails and felt really cute I think ill do it more often
Shirt...COLZA
overalls...
Shoes...Adidas
hat...good knit
hair tie...drugstore
necklace...present from georgie
bracelet...handmade by me
POINT
on our way to the supermarket

and as I said,last weekend daniel and I came home to visit mom and Gal
and on Saturday morning we went to the magical place next home cus I told him that I HAVE to take him there we made some tea and listen to music and just chill for few hours~

on the top of the world
the only interesting things that happened since the weekend is that I went to the doctor and ate pizza
maybe today well go to celebrate dniel's friend birthday but I don't know~
sweatshirt...BERSHKA
salopette...second hand
shoes...COVERSE
necklace...lizlisa
shushu...aliexpress

and here's some goods that arrived while I wasn't home~ even now packages keep arriving and im not home to get them lol
the new bottom lashes~ i order it from aliexpress and they look perfect! love it!

new key charms
new figure to my Monsters inc\Toy story collection
anywayyyyssss i hope next pose ill be able already to tell u guys about the big things that I'm working right now and hope ur excited as I ambut for now that all.ill go to keep working on my stuff now
I really appreciate those who reading my blog

see u next post

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah we have the same bottom lashes! Don't they just give the nicest dolly look?! I can't wait to do more looks with them although I've had trouble keeping them down... They keep turning upwards which is really annoying even when I press down really hard.

    Can't wait to hear about your secret project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love these lashes!! and yes i agree from some reason its a lil bit hard to keep em down~

      Delete
  2. Love your coords! And those bottom lashes look great on youuuuu. I need to hunt for more cute bottom lashes on Alie XD I'm super excited for your secret project too! Can't wait for the reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u baby!!get yourself from Ali they have alot of good options!^^
      cant wait to tell u guys q(≧▽≦q)

      Delete
  3. Love your makeup as always! Super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about your project! I've just bought those bottom lashes too there so cute and big. Love your outfits~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant wait to tell all of u already`(*>﹏<*)′ and thank uuu(❁´◡`❁)

      Delete
  5. כל הלוקים שלך מושלמים כרגיל!!!!!!
    מחכה כבר שנפגש כל כךT_T

    ובכלל תתחדש על המחשב!!! אני שמח בשבילך!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה אפרוח האהוב!!
      סופסוף עדכונים לוקחים לי שעה ולא 3 שעות
      XDD

      Delete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...