Saturday, February 13, 2021

AKP meetup + some pics from everyday+ project teaser~( •̀ ω •́ )✧


Hello everyone(✿◡‿◡) 
I know im bad in promises about posting more often but Im just working on my project so hard that almost everytime that I have time this is what I'm doing dont get me wrong, I enjoy it a lot but I really want it to be perfect as much as it can be before I'm telling the whole world about it~
for now its almost ready, just keeping working on in a lil bit longer  its hard even for me to keep this secret for so long(p≧w≦q)
since I'm not home much, when i do I'm making a lot of pics for my IG profile and trying to think about special posts to make for my readers
so last week i made a special shoes post and on the way took a lot of pics of myself and really enjoyed it
and some pics of me


and after my lil photoshoot we had a meetup of our group of friends that we studying together and Promoting each other, not as it sounds, yet we made a group of friends where we all about growth and get better in what we do, so we pushing each other for success(✿◡‿◡) we usually having this meetup on Mondays but sometimes we just can make it for everyone, so we did it on saturday~
they all really supportive and helping a lot and i appreciate them very much
so for our meetup i decided to dress cute since I'm not going out much lol
Dress...cant remember
hat...TOPTEN
shoes...
bag...Loungefly
shushu...super pharm, wow
Duffy bag...Disney sea
Also i finally met my gals last week after a month i haven't met them
since it was lockdown kinda i was afraid to drive so far from home because of the police so i decided to stay home~ even tho i missed them so so much
first i met Georgie and Noy at Dizi and then Innu arrived too~
we went to buy bubble tea and later Emi joined us too  we chatted a lot and did some puri together
when it started to be late we went home
cardigan and top...CECIL MCBEE
skirt...
shoes...UGG
shushu...WOW
bag...boutique store
necklace...aliexpress
bracelet...central station
POINT
matcha bubble teaaa
with piyo
When Emi arrived
pitzi

everyone
I'm so happy that we gonna meet again on Monday i cant wait to see everybody again
yesterday i went with Dubi and friends to sit somewhere nice and enjoy the weather,the sunset was perfect and this spot where we've been was so relaxing~
daniel's friend tried to catch the sunset but i had to ruin the photos lol but instead he decided to take funny pics of me so here it is


and also a cute one
we had so much funnnn after we put everyone him i drove back to my home and dubi went to visit his mom too
tomorrow i have photoshoots with Keren! we used to do photoshoots together when i was younger but in the past 2 years or even more,we couldn't mange it but finallyyyy
I'm super excited and cant wait we're doing a Valentin'es day inspiration photoshoots, and since Valentine's day is tomorrow,ill post the photos as soon as i get them~
+ tomorrow I'm having a Valentine's day date with my boo so happy
that it for now guys,next post gonna be up soon since it will be about my project and I'm about to share this secret very soon for now..a lil teaser
can you guess what it is
thank u for supporting my blog
see you next post,till next time hope you have a great Valentine's day

6 comments:

  1. ahhh i love your sweater dress outfit! that shellie may pouch is so adorable. I'm excited for your project, i hope it's a shop bc i want to have coords as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sweetheart! its worth waiting i promise!ヾ(≧▽≦*)oヾ(≧▽≦*)o
      and it is...maybe?(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

      Delete
  2. You always have such beautiful and perfect photos and looks. I wish I would be as amazing ;_;
    I really love your shoe collection!!! I miss those style of shoes~ I have just a couple and I'm trying to keep them in good shape for as long as possible ~
    oooooo teaser! Can't wait to see what it will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baby thank u!!and u r! (❁´◡`❁)(❁´◡`❁)
      im keeping them so hard but must say alot of them is old so its hard to keep it in good condition~(>_<。)

      Delete
  3. Your shoe collection is so cute! I'm glad you've been able to have meets again it looked so fun <3 oooh the teaser! Can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u sweetheart!(。・∀・)ノ゙ it was fun i missed them so much(ToT)/~~~
    cant wait to tell u guys(ノ*ФωФ)ノ

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...