Friday, October 15, 2021

Second hand AKP event+ gal inspo for a vacay?!

 

I haven't updated for a few months now 

I dunno I kinda felt tired of updating so I took a break from it a lil

anyway, yesterday was the first time I and Akipoyo organized a real big event with Dizicen!
we did art work and second-hand Japanese fashion clothes bazaar and it went REALLY GOOD!!
I won't lie, I'm super tired rn and my body really hurts, it was a very long day but worth any minute

Tee-VH
Suspenders-Tralala
Sneakers-Converse
Hat-Colza
Accessories-SweetHeartYun

Lately, i started also to make a stall with my handmade accessories and it also went well.



Thank u Noy for the great photo 

There are some new gals in Israel and it's so refreshing to see great gals here!! super happy we did puri together and talked~ in the end of the event we went to Sobing to drink boba and rest~

yesterday was a great day.

Georgie put her wig on my hat and i was just--




Next week is my birthday and my boyfriend surprised me with a vacation to Santorini, Greece
I'm SO EXCITED! like a lot!! I've been to Greece a few times but never been there, and we're about to dive and travel and I can't even explain how I feel from just thinking about going with HIM on a plane and fly to anywhere we've never been on a vacay overseas yet together and I'm so so happy
so, we're gonna be a week there, and the weather already kinda cold~ so I don't know what to pack with me cus it's like a summer destination but it will be coldddd
I wanna share my kind of inspos of what I thought might be cute and cozy while were traveling












this is how i wanna dress and then i remember that the vibe of Santorini is-

anyway! wish me luck with preparing my suitcase lol cus its gonna be a bit hard!

I'm counting days

I really hope ill post more often, I'll try my best
See you later alligatorr~


2 comments:

  1. So nice to see new gals near you!!! I'm so excited to see photos from your trip!!! I dream of going to Greece someday! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u sm!!(✿◡‿◡)
    Im super excited to get there!!(≧∇≦)ノ(≧∇≦)ノ

    ReplyDelete

outfits and gets~

wanted to share some outfits from work and more fun things I did~ i used my new   zebra towel when i went to the beach with daniel w now i c...